Sales Executive – B2B Software
Belfast, Northern Ireland
At CADshare, we’re leading the digital transformation of equipment manufacturers by empowering them to sell more spare parts.
With over $1.6 Trillion of them sold each year, spare parts is a market worth paying attention to. It’s an area manufacturers are investing in, and we are incredibly well placed to take advantage.
With recent commercial success, significant funding in place and a brand new product introduced to the market, we are really excited to be looking for a top class sales representative to drive market adoption of our cutting edge technology. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic team at the beginning of their journey and have a real impact on the future success of the company.
We work closely with our customers and manufacturers in the spirit of an agile company bringing the best products to market. We want someone who can learn quickly, grow with the company and deliver on ensuring customer success.
- Join a growing and talented startup creating business critical applications for manufacturers.
- Develop an understanding of the market, identify opportunities and engage with prospects via phone, email, and other communication tools.
- Maintain a healthy stream of prospects into the sales funnel.
- Follow-through on all commitments to customers ensuring a successful transition throughout the customer engagement process, working to improve conversion rates through each stage.
- Manage key accounts to ensure customer success is achieved and growth targets are met.
- Represent the company at tradeshows and conferences and generate leads from contacts made there.
- Provide software demos either at a prospects office or via webinar.
- Contribute blogs and marketing material to help increase inbound leads.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for someone with a great attitude and wants to share responsibility in creating something amazing. Someone who can gain (or already has) an appreciation for how spare parts processes work, how customers use products and how to communicate the benefits of a great product.
So we focus on you first, and your experience second. You will stand out if you have experience of the following:
- A Business or Engineering degree
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Strong communication skills
- Results oriented
- Experience of analysing, collating and presenting data
- Very strong internet skills and high comfort level using web based applications
- Understanding of SaaS software business models
- An interest in engineering or machinery
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
This role is located in Belfast City Centre. Some travel may be required within the UK and Ireland with occasional trips throughout Europe and the US to attend trade shows and visit prospects.